Years of research, and testing went into the creation of the PowerDyne Jupiter, and the result is our best toe stop ever. Grippy natural rubber and a large, flat surface with signature dimples provide the stability and predictable bite needed for fast stops, quick starts and delicate balance. To help reduce weight, the signature bell shape and the forged, hollow stem combine to make the Jupiter lighter than other bulky toe stops, allowing the skater to be quicker and more nimble.
- Non-marking natural rubber
- Recommended for all surfaces including sport court, wood, outdoor, concrete / cement
- Large flat surface (54 mm diameter) with signature dimples for stability and bite
- Hollow forged aluminum stem
- Overall height of 57 mm with a useable thread stem length of 26 mm
- Molded safety line indicates when rubber is nearly worn down to the stem
Sold as a pair.