The PowerDyne Reactor Pro Series is the next step in the evolution of the popular Reactor plate. The 10-degree kingpin angle of the PowerDyne Reactor Pro Series offers explosive power—providing superior push and acceleration at the end of every stride—while the high-rebound, urethane cushions make the Reactor responsive, agile and stable. The plate is constructed from extruded aircraft-grade aluminum in an ultra-lightweight design for levels of strength and weight reduction not found anywhere else in its class. Because performance cannot be compromised at all, only the finest parts are used to complete the Reactor, including aluminum trucks with steel rod reinforced pivot arms, solid aluminum black anodized kingpins, and durable Delrin pivot cups. The plate is finished with brilliant high-polish steel and laser-etched graphics*. When all is said and done, the Reactor Pro represents the pinnacle of plate design, beauty and performance!
* Plates may come with the new matte storm gray finish. Contact us if you have a preference and would like to check availability.
- 6066 series heat-treated, lightweight, extruded, aircraft-aluminum plate that provides optimal strength
- 10-degree kingpin angle for explosive power and superior push and acceleration
- Cold-forged and black anodized solid 6061 aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles (8 mm)
- Fine-thread steel adjustable pivot arms
- Durable Delrin pivot cups
- Black anodized solid 7075 series aluminum kingpins with integrated auto-centering Nylock adjustment nut
- Two sets of PowerDyne urethane Magic Cushions, soft and firm, for the perfect feel
- Plate assembly - trucks, cushions, cushion retainers, kingpins, kinpin lock nuts, axle nuts, toe stop set screws
- Mounting hardware
Sold in pairs. *May have the blueish silver hue as they sell through their inventory