The Riedell Model 265 boot is one of the most iconic and popular roller derby boots in the world. Full-grain leather uppers with a heat moldable counter allow the boot to form to your foot for a personalized fit. The combo Dri-Lex™/Cambrelle® interior lining is comfortable, padded, and helps wick moisture away from your feet. The eyelets all the way down the toe so that you can customize the fit through lacing. Finally, a Velcro cinch strap across the forefoot secures your foot into the boot and allows for easy adjustment.
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Dri-Lex™/Cambrelle® lining
- Full-grain white leather looped backstay
- DuoLock tongue webbing (helps prevent tongue rotation while skating)
- Riedell HF-5 heat moldable reinforcement - outside quarter right boot
- Velcro cinch strap
- Stitched and cemented rubber outsoles
- Color: Black with white stripes
Please allow 5-7 business days for processing for stock widths. If we are custom mounting plates for you that may require additional time.
SIZING AND FIT
US Men's sizes. Sizes 4-13 Full & Half sizes. B/AA (slightly narrow) and D/B (slightly wide) Widths
Women typically go down 1-1.5 sizes from regular USA street shoes. If between sizes, go with larger size. Sizing may vary.
CUSTOM PLATE MOUNTING
If you would like this boot mounted to a plate for a complete skate bundle just add the plates of your choice to your cart with mounting selected. If you want you can add wheels, bearings, toe stops, and/or any other items and we will build the skates for you! It's that easy!