The Riedell Solaris is a paragon of quality among quad skating boots. It’s the result of over 3 years of research and development and boasts new cutting-edge features that optimize user performance. The Solaris utilizes Riedells state-of-the-art Dynamic Response Outsole for enhanced strength, rigidity and dampening. The modern toe shape of the ContourFit last and the anatomical curved collar of the Solaris synergize to provide maximum comfort and range of motion. The boot makes use of an innovative strap design, the V-Lock, which securely holds the heel in place to eliminate slippage and ensure that nothing impedes your skating experience. Soft Kango-Tan leather uppers offer superior fit and comfort, while our perforated Strata microfiber lining with antimicrobial odor and moisture resistant treatments helps to secure the foot and provide longevity to the boot itself. Last but not least, the Solaris features our Fox tongue design with dual density foam padding that helps to eliminate lace bite and tongue rotation.
- Hand-sorted full-grain Kango-Tan leather upper
- Perforated Strata microfiber lining with moisture and odor resistant treatment
- ContourFit last with narrow heel to eliminae lift, an accommodating ball width for both narrow and wide feet, and a modern fit toe box that provides improved comfort
- State-of-the-art Dynamic Response Outsole with integrated toe protection
- Innovative V-Lock strap made from high-tensile polyester webbing that is positioned low to definitively lock the heel in place, preventing heel movement an slippage
- Anatomical curved collar that cradles the ankle for maximum range of motion and comfort
- Fox tongue with dual density foam padding that provides comfort, durability and protection from lace bite
- DC-7 heat moldable counters in all four quarters of the boot
- Color: Black
Please allow 5-7 business days for processing. If we are custom mounting plates for you that may require additional time.
SIZING AND FIT
US Men's sizes. Sizes 3.5-12 Full & Half sizes. ContourFit C/AA Width.
Women typically go down 1-1.5 sizes from regular USA street shoes. If between sizes, go with larger size. Sizing may vary.
CUSTOM PLATE MOUNTING
If you would like this boot mounted to a plate for a complete skate bundle just add the plates of your choice to your cart with mounting selected. If you want you can add wheels, bearings, toe stops, and/or any other items and we will build the skates for you! It's that easy!