Revolutionary design featuring SUPER TOUGH high resolution nylon with nearly unbreakable buckle. This item is matte, not shiny as pictured*
The material is soft, not stiff, and you just put your toe stop through the hole on the bottom and wrap the top strap around the laces. Will not move side-to-side like conventional toe guards and will not wear away like leather will do.
1. Remove toe stop, slip toe cap over skate to measure which lace to loop strap under.
2. Hold toe cap over the skate and loop strap under the lace and snap.
3. Put toe cap on the skate and install toe stop with the jam nut over the toe cap. (unless toe stop is flush with the plate, or a toe plug is used)
HEAT MOLDING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Bake in oven at 200 degrees Fahrenheit (93 degrees Celsius) for 5 Minutes. Be sure to preheat your oven.
2. Wearing gloves (or an oven mitt) place on your skate and hold for 3 minutes.
Sold as a pair.