The Bont Athena roller derby plate is Bonts take on the classic quad plate. They designed the plate with smooth, elegant lines that will last the test of time. The chassis is crafted from extruded 6061 aircraft aluminum. The plate is made to extremely tight tolerances and has a low profile which means that the wheels are closer to the boot than most other plates. This lowers your center of gravity and improves edging. The 20-degree kingpin angle is great for making tight turns as well as top-end speed. A variable adjustment nut and grub screw allow you to skate your plate tight or loose to suit your style. The plate features Delrin pivot cups and premium ultra-high rebounding urethane cushions that are made in the USA. This plate can be used for all types of roller skating such as indoor skating, outdoor skating, rink skating, and of course roller derby.
- Action: 20 degrees
- Plate Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Kingpin: Steel
- Colors: Silver, or black
- Axles: 8mm Chrome-moly
- Pivot cups: Delrin
- Cushions: Made with extremely high-end urethane
- Cushion hardness: Purple 78A (Super Soft), Blue 83A (Soft), Black 88A (Medium), Red 93A (Hard)
- Black 88a cushions are standard, list in notes if you would like a different hardness
- Plate assembly - trucks, cushions (Black -88a), cushion retainers, kingpins, kinpin lock nuts, axle nuts, toe stop set screws
- Bont ToeGo toe stops included at no additional charge
Sold as a set.
Mounting hardware is not included, and will need to be purchased separately.