The Brunny P.O. Blocks 3056 V1.2 are designed for skaters of all skill levels from beginner to expert shredder to send it. The P.O. Blocks 3056 V1.2 aim to get you stalling, sliding and grinding with confidence and security. The design of the P.O. Blocks 3056 V1.2 delivers a wide surface area for stability and control, smooth edges to eliminate wheel bite and a curvature to lock into the coping. Using the slickest material known to humankind, these blocks will have you sliding with ease, and sending it with steeze.
- Easy to install
- Fits wide variety of plates
- Wide / stable surface
- 4 colors to choose from!
- Pair of Brunny P.O. BLOCK 3056 VERSION 1.2 (enough for a pair of rollerskates)
- Installation tools, and hardware
We can help you with the correct size! Just enter the style of plate you have and the size of your plate and we will determine the correct size grind block.
** Medium in Red Belly currently out of stock**
- Sure- Grip Avanti Aluminum and Magnesium
- RC Sunlite
- Chaya Karma, and Kismet (need 10mm cushions)
- Chuffed stock plate
- PowerDyne Thrust
- P.O. Blocks 3056 are compatible with 20 degree plates, but you will need a bit of elbow grease to bend the end of the hanger to install it properly.
- Will fit additional plates!
Sold as a pair.